1. Send completed booking form with a copy of student’s passport, Medical Questionnaire and Emergency Contact Details forms by fax or email with £500 non refundable deposit to
Our World English Schools
Tel: +44 (0)20 8228 1228-9
Fax: +44 (0)20 8328 3566
2. Once we receive your deposit, Our World English Schools will email you
3. Please fill in Transfer form and return to us by fax or email by 1 June 2019.
4. To make payment for the final balance of the course fees by credit card, we would need a completed Credit Card Payment form and return to us by fax or email by 1 June 2019. For payment by bank transfer, please send a copy of proof of payment by email to us by 15 May 2019.
5. Airport Transfer confirmation and full course details will be sent on receipt of the final balance of the course fees.
6. For applications made after 1 June 2019 full payment will be required immediately.
If I am interested in booking a course what should I do?
• Contact our office to check availability (see details below)
• We will hold a place for you whilst you complete the booking form and other relevant forms
• A deposit of £500 is payable to secure your place
What if I require a visa to come to the UK?
• On receipt of your booking form and deposit we will issue a letter of confirmation to support your visa application
How can I pay for my course?
• We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards, bank transfers and cheques drawn on a UK bank account
What do I do after I have paid my deposit?
• The balance of fees is due by Monday 15 May 2019
• On receipt of full payment we will send you airport transfer confirmation and the student handbook which contains useful information about your course
• All students arriving on our courses are met at the point of arrival in theUK and accompanied to the centre
• Students are strongly encouraged to take out insurance for medical and personal possessions cover; please contact us if you require assistance
When should I arrive on my course?
• Students must arrive and depart on Mondays on the dates advertised on the Fees and Dates section on our website
• Return transfers are included free of charge to/from Heathrow and Gatwick airports and London train stations between 10am and 4pm (supplements which apply outside these times are listed with our Fees and Dates on our website)
Our centres are based in impressive schools, surrounded by beautiful countryside. They are located in London and the South East of England.
Our range of courses embrace a combination of learning with leisure, so that each student has a memorable experience.
If you have questions about any of our courses, please fill out our course enquiry form with your queries.
Our centres are conveniently located so that both educational and personal trips are trouble-free. We also boast outstanding sports facilities.
The aim of the course is to improve English comprehension skills, along with grammar and pronunciation.
Now in its 13th year, Global Young Leaders is a premium debate and communication course for students aged 13 to 17.
This course offers boys and girls aged 8-17 the opportunity to develop their theatrical skills in Drama and Dance.
These courses, run in association with Chelsea FC Foundation, are open to boys aged 8-17.
This course is open to 14-17 year olds with a minimum of level of B2 English.
Advanced GYL is designed to equip students with the skills required for entry
into top universities
These courses provide a combination of tennis coaching, English classes and a programme of social activities.
Our Intensive Academic Programme course is aimed at students wishing to sharpen their academic abilities.
This course is aimed at pupils aged 8-14, including native speakers.
Foundation GYL is an introduction to debating, open to students aged 11-13.