Send completed booking form with a copy of student’s passport, Medical Quesionnaire and Emergency Contact Details forms (at the bottom of this page) by fax or email with £500 non refundable deposit to:
South Tower, 26 Elmfield Road Bromley, BR1 1LR, ENGLAND
Tel: +44 (0)20 8228 1228-9
Fax: +44 (0)20 8328 3566
If I am interested in booking a course what should I do?
• Contact our office to check availability (see details below)
• We will hold a place for you whilst you complete the booking form and other relevant forms
• A deposit of £500 is payable to secure your place
What if I require a visa to come to the UK?
• On receipt of your booking form and deposit we will issue a letter of confirmation to support your visa application
How can I pay for my course?
• We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards, bank transfers and cheques drawn on a UK bank account
What do I do after I have paid my deposit?
• The balance of fees is due by Monday 30 May 2016
• On receipt of full payment we will send you airport transfer confirmation and the student handbook which contains useful information about your course
• All students arriving on our courses are met at the point of arrival in theUK and accompanied to the centre
• Students are strongly encouraged to take out insurance for medical and personal possessions cover; please contact us if you require assistance
When should I arrive on my course?
• Students must arrive and depart on Mondays on the dates advertised on the Fees and Dates section on our website
• Return transfers are included free of charge to/from Heathrow and Gatwick airports and London train stations between 10am and 4pm (supplements which apply outside these times are listed with our Fees and Dates on our website)
Our centres are based in impressive schools, surrounded by beautiful countryside. They are located in London and the South East of England.
Our range of courses embrace a combination of learning with leisure, so that each student has a memorable experience.
If you have questions about any of our courses, please fill out our course enquiry form with your queries.
Our centres are conveniently located so that both educational and personal trips are trouble-free. We also boast outstanding sports facilities.
The aim of the course is to improve English comprehension skills, along with grammar and pronunciation.
Now in its eleventh year, Global Young Leaders is a premium debate and communication course for students aged 12 to 17.
The English plus Theatre and Dance course offers boys and girls the opportunity
to develop their skills
in Drama & Dance.
Now in its tenth year, the Our World English plus Soccer course once again joins forces with Chelsea
Perfect for those wanting to learn more about the IELTS Examination.
Advanced GYL is designed to equip students with the skills required for entry
into top universities
Our Intensive Academic Programme course is aimed at students wishing to sharpen their academic abilities.
These courses provide a combination of tennis coaching, English classes and a programme of social activities.